Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Britney Griner Released In Prisoner Swap
(12-10-2022, 06:25 AM)Dill Wrote: Not a soldier, a Marine who received a bad conduct discharge in 2008 for larceny convictions, a MAGA Trump supporter nabbed for espionage, then, if his family is to be believed, ignored by Trump ever after--until Griner was traded instead of him, when Trump and his boosters leaped into action! 

Last night I listened to Hannity first, then Mark Levin, respond to the trade with a virtual tirade of mighty Trump comparisons on their respective radio shows, apparently unaware that Whelan was nabbed on Trump's watch.

Both of them were angered that a MARINE was left in favor of an America hater (i.e., someone who criticizes police violence). That's how our country operates under this illegitimate Biden regime that leaves TRUE AMERICANS to rot in foreign jails while pot-smoking lesbians are welcomed back to the  country they hate just to up the Biden administration's "diversity score."

Weak Biden once again makes the U.S. a laughing stock before the world. Worse than Obama and Bo Bergdahl; Imagine what the MSM would have done if Trump had gotten out a MARINE instead of a black lesbian etc. etc. etc. 

Those guys should add that Russia does not tolerate Russia haters. No dictatorship tolerates "haters."

Fox watchers, at least, will certainly be hearing more of Whelan, the MARINE who was traded for a cannabis addled progressive "leftist." 

No way this gets to be a "win" for Biden. 
Like I said earlier, if Biden had gotten Whelan out instead of Griner, the right would be finding a reason to scream about that. I mean how dare they rescue a disgraced former Marine instead of a decorated American Olympian. It is not even like he is a real American. He’s just another of those foreigners who come to this great country and commits crimes. Let Canada, Ireland, or the UK get him out.

The MAGA world and their media enablers are easy to predict. The more their histrionics fill the airwaves, the more successful Biden was.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Britney Griner Released In Prisoner Swap - pally - 12-10-2022, 09:01 AM