Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hostile Environment on Sunday?
(12-09-2022, 03:12 PM)Science Friction Wrote: For the Brownies and Watson, of course.  Something tells me , and I could be wrong, that the fans are gonna be rabid this Sunday. First off , Bengals' fans hate the Browns anyway. Plus, you have this losing streak to them that has Bengals' fans even more pissed than usual. Plus, you have  Therapist at QB, which is gonna draw the ire of the many thousands of fans in the stadium. Last week, Watson was going up against a shitty team and the one he most recently played for.  He had his sympathizers  in Houston. This week, he won't be getting any Jungle Love(thank you Steve Miller) from the fans at Paycor.  I look for the knives to be out(maybe not literally) for the Browns and Watson. It will be loud and very hostile, in my opinion. I know from just watching some of the Browns' game last week with some people around here how venomous and hostile  the words shouted at Watson were,  and I'm 170 miles away from Cincinnati.

I think the Browns and Watson get no mercy on Sunday. Gonna  be a bad scene if you're a Browns' fan.  What do you all think?  Particularly hostile on Sunday???

With every seat sold out by season ticket holders, I can't see too many of them selling this weekend (cold but dry, also).  Any Browns fans that managed to get tickets early on might be looking to sell their tickets as well.  Sure, there will be some, but I think this has all the makings of a revenge game.  

Best scenario for Bengals is to get the ball first, score twice before Browns can get any points, and unleash the hounds on Watson as he will be forced to pass.  That could be really fun to watch.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hostile Environment on Sunday? - Nepa - 12-09-2022, 03:47 PM
RE: Hostile Environment on Sunday? - jason - 12-09-2022, 07:40 PM
RE: Hostile Environment on Sunday? - Housh - 12-09-2022, 08:53 PM
RE: Hostile Environment on Sunday? - SHRacerX - 12-10-2022, 12:04 PM