Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Are the Bengals Becoming a "Must-Watch" ?
(12-11-2022, 01:35 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Well sorry Wedge that isn't my realm's of possibilities at this time! Whatever

I just have to buy a lot of brewskies and Vino and I am all good. Look at this team right now! It is all good. Time to destroy those Stains. Mellow

If you look at recent NFL TV coverage maps (and you can go look at this week for example), the Bengals games are always on the major TV networks in the state of Louisiana now. The state of LA is demanding NFL TV networks cover Bengals games here . (Burrow, Chase, Lael Collins, Tyler Shelvin, Thad Moss) All LSU grads. I’m in Baton Rouge & have become a HUGE Bengals fan . Most of my friends are also fans now. Even the city of New Orleans has tons of LSU fans there and despite the Saints being located there, the Saints usually come on the opposite major TV network than the Bengals & often at different times. Even die hard Saints fans that I know have made the bengals their “other favorite team” especially since the Bengals play in the AFC, not the NFC (like the Saints). Bengals vs Saints this year in the Superdome had 25,000 Bengals fans there.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are the Bengals Becoming a "Must-Watch" ? - doze4 - 12-11-2022, 08:38 AM