Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Can The Bengals Keep This Team Together?
(12-11-2022, 01:58 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Ahh man, spoiled it brother lol

But yeah, love Playoff P and would be sad to see him go anywhere else but it might happen. Good thing I agree with you on Markus
Bailey and I also love ADG for the future under Betcher. Pretty sweet having players lined up in case you lose a great and can hopefully
replace one with someone venerable and not just bad like all our times before.

Sorry. lol

I just don't think that his continued growth as an all around LB was in their plans. They knew that Bates was going to price himself off of this team so they planned for it. Now you add Pratt's growing reputation throughout the league and re-signing him just got a lot more expensive. You know that several GMs are paying a lot of attention to how the Bengals handle this situation.

Remember, after draft day, when Steeler fans were laughing at us because their team traded up in front of Cincy to get Devin Bush, so we had to "settle" on Pratt in the 3rd as their was a maaaaaajor drop off between their supposed next HOF LB and our 'desperate reach' because they stole Bush from us? Maybe I shouldn't gloat, though. As good as its feels to hit on a pick and the Steelers pay for missing on a big one . . . the next Bengals pick was a trade up in the 4th round for Ryan Finley . . . two picks after that was the lunatic DE Maxx Crosby. Yikes! 
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can The Bengals Keep This Team Together? - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 12-11-2022, 10:03 AM