Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Tony Reali Responded To My Tweet About Burrow For MVP!
(12-13-2022, 12:17 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: I don't necessarily agree with this and think you are underestimating Hurts. Jalen has a notably higher passer rating than Burrow and has also added nearly 700 yards and 10 TDs on the ground (on pace for 900 yards and 13 TDs). Jalen has certainly been one of the top QBs in the league is every bit deserving of the MVP, should he win it. Now, whether or not he sustains this play is a different story, but he has been fantastic. 
Agreed.  Hurts is legit.  At least this season.

He's every bit as good as Allen maybe better at the moment and I trust him more.

Pat is pat and there may never be another QB quite as special.  I'm going to get hate for saying it but it's true. 

Burrow is the best pure pocket passer out of all of them and has underrated athleticism (is that even a word?).

For a career I'd take burrow any day.  I don't think hurts will stand the test of time but in the moment he's earned the MVP if things continue the way they are but burrow I think has a brighter future
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tony Reali Responded To My Tweet About Burrow For MVP! - motoarch - 12-13-2022, 09:31 AM