Poll: What Does Your Instinct Tell You, Do We Make Playoffs?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What Does Your Instinct Tell You, Do We Make Playoffs?
(12-13-2022, 02:04 AM)Since1970 Wrote: I'm not as close to the team as you guys are, but I'm assuming objectively a Division Title and a Home Playoff game are coming. Already making plans to drive up from Pensacola. Hope I'm not being naive about Baltimore's chances with their QB injuries.

The Ravens seem to just get incredibly lucky. They should be on a 3 game losing streak right now, but Denver is a complete let down and they injured Pickett, who was replaced by Mitch, who threw 3 interceptions. They'll probably find a way to squeak a win out of Cleveland too, and then Lamar is on track to play on Christmas Eve, last I heard, against the Falcons. Rematch against the Steelers with Lamar should go Baltimore's way, so it really does come down to our week 17 match up with them.

The problem is we have to keep pace with them up until that meeting, which means we'll need to win out as well. Our winning out is much more difficult than their, as we go to New England, we play Tom Brady (who, even as old as he is, could always spring one on you) and then host Buffalo, which is far from a gimme win.

I think the 2 or 3 seed is a definite possibility for us, but I give it a 70-30 odds that we're a wild card.

Which may be a good thing, cuz that means we'd travel to Tennessee who are in the midst of an implosion at the moment.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Does Your Instinct Tell You, Do We Make Playoffs? - CJD - 12-13-2022, 02:51 PM