Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Are the Bengals Becoming a "Must-Watch" ?
(12-11-2022, 08:38 AM)doze4 Wrote: If you look at recent NFL TV coverage maps (and you can go look at this week for example), the Bengals games are always on the major TV networks in the state of Louisiana now. The state of LA is demanding NFL TV networks cover Bengals games here . (Burrow, Chase, Lael Collins, Tyler Shelvin, Thad Moss) All LSU grads. I’m in Baton Rouge & have become a HUGE Bengals fan . Most of my friends are also fans now. Even the city of New Orleans has tons of LSU fans there and despite the Saints being located there, the Saints usually come on the opposite major TV network than the Bengals & often at different times. Even die hard Saints fans that I know have made the bengals their “other favorite team” especially since the Bengals play in the AFC, not the NFC (like the Saints). Bengals vs Saints this year in the Superdome had 25,000 Bengals fans there.

That is sweet dude. Welcome aboard. Cool

Didn't know getting all those LSU players drew THAT many fans to the Bengals, just great to hear. Tiger
(12-11-2022, 10:18 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Awesome.

I understand the LSU connection, but this could truly be Cincy's "Steeler Nation" era.

Bradshaw
Swan
Stallworth
Harris
Bleier
Webster
Greene
Lambert
Ham
Blount
Shell

Those players impressed a Hell of a lot of "Free Agent Fans" all across the USA that became lifelong fans. Most of those were little kids that later grew up during their down time and started having families of their own around the resurgent Bill Cowher era. That's when their fans started taking over the road team's stadiums.

Eh, let's try not to be like those guys though... Sick
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are the Bengals Becoming a "Must-Watch" ? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-13-2022, 07:04 PM