Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Tony Reali Responded To My Tweet About Burrow For MVP!
(12-14-2022, 09:53 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: The NFC East is beating up on the worst division in football-the AFC South. Their strength of Schedule played is terrible.

Now you could say the AFC South is bad because they have to play the NFC East, but as a whole, the 4 teams in the AFCS have only 10 wins against teams outside their division. So no they aren’t bad because they play the NFC East. They are just bad.

Commanders have a winning record but only beat one team with a winning record. Giants only have two wins vs teams with winning records.

So tell me what division in the NFC is better than the East ?   I say none, in the AFC maybe the AFC east top to bottom. In the end it is about wins, for example a few years ago Steelers were killing good teams but had like 3 to 4 bad losses that cost them big time.  The Eagles especially have done a great job of not having those types of losses. Dallas been consistent also and they pounded two playoff teams already in Vikings and Titans.. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tony Reali Responded To My Tweet About Burrow For MVP! - Essex Johnson - 12-14-2022, 04:28 PM