Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does it take to clinch a playoff spot?
(12-14-2022, 02:29 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Nope. 

The best we can do is be up 3 games with 3 to play. With 3 CONFERENCE games left to play. We could not secure that TB with 3 games left. 

And while we have the head to head with NY, in certain 3 team scenarios that can be meaningless. And the Pats could still beat us to win that H2H. We did not platly the Chargers this year. Unfortunately, NY & NE do not play each other again. 

Schedules: 
Bengals: at TB, at NE, Buff, Balt. 
NE: at Raiders, Cincy, Mia, at Buff.
Chargers: Tenn, at Indy, Rams, at Denver.
Jets: Det, Jax, at Sea, at Mia

I think the Chargers get in. I think they have the easiest schedule left AND are the best team of the three. I'd take them over Tennessee and Baltimore and they just beat Miami. 

Eh I can't be bothered to look that deep into it.

I think Miami and buffalo make it.  Ravens and Bengals with jets pats and chargers fighting for the last spot.

And I think 10 wins will be enough as of the 5 teams fighting it out surely not all of them will even reach 10.  Too many 7-6 teams will need to go 3-1 for that to happen.

Obviously I could be wrong and there might be a surprise in there but I just don't see jets chargers or pats going 3-1.  Maybe one of them and even that wouldn't knock cinny out.  Chargers with there schedule are the most likely I think.  NE has a brutal schedule; they're toast.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What does it take to clinch a playoff spot? - motoarch - 12-14-2022, 08:04 PM