Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does it take to clinch a playoff spot?
(12-14-2022, 08:04 PM)motoarch Wrote: Eh I can't be bothered to look that deep into it.

I think Miami and buffalo make it.  Ravens and Bengals with jets pats and chargers fighting for the last spot.

And I think 10 wins will be enough as of the 5 teams fighting it out surely not all of them will even reach 10.  Too many 7-6 teams will need to go 3-1 for that to happen.

Obviously I could be wrong and there might be a surprise in there but I just don't see jets chargers or pats going 3-1.  Maybe one of them and even that wouldn't knock cinny out.  Chargers with there schedule are the most likely I think.  NE has a brutal schedule; they're toast.

Yeah. I think NE bites it. Looking at their schedule, they should lose at least 2 more games. It's going to come down to NYJ and LAC for that 7th spot and i think the Jets have the tougher schedule. 

That would line up with what i was thinking a couple weeks ago. I just hope Miami is able to pull out the division win, since they play the Bills this week and the Bengals could help them out in a couple weeks, they would have to win out with Buffalo losing those two, it would give Miami a better division record. I'd much rather see Buffalo have to travel to KC than Miami. 

I don't see KC dropping any more so the Bengals need to get that #2 seed to set them up in the best possible scenario, even if that scenario means LAC coming here. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What does it take to clinch a playoff spot? - rfaulk34 - 12-14-2022, 10:17 PM