Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What does it take to clinch a playoff spot?
(12-14-2022, 10:17 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah. I think NE bites it. Looking at their schedule, they should lose at least 2 more games. It's going to come down to NYJ and LAC for that 7th spot and i think the Jets have the tougher schedule. 

That would line up with what i was thinking a couple weeks ago. I just hope Miami is able to pull out the division win, since they play the Bills this week and the Bengals could help them out in a couple weeks, they would have to win out with Buffalo losing those two, it would give Miami a better division record. I'd much rather see Buffalo have to travel to KC than Miami. 

I don't see KC dropping any more so the Bengals need to get that #2 seed to set them up in the best possible scenario, even if that scenario means LAC coming here. 

I know many are concerned about facing the Chargers come playoff time, but I would actually like to see it.  We could consider it part of our playoff revenge tour.  We owe them for that debacle I and 65,000 others sat through in January, 2014. Bring that warm weather dome team to Ohio in January and we'll send their tan hides back to Cali with an L, with all of 'em crying like Dan Fouts!  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What does it take to clinch a playoff spot? - Awful Llama - 12-14-2022, 11:49 PM