Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals @ Buccaneers predictions
Do not read too much into the domination 49ers had, because regardless of who plays QB, the 49ers have the talent to dominate most teams now. The 49ers who fell short to the Rams last year, came one game from going to the Super Bowl, and are even better this year. So do not read too much into Tampa losing at San Francisco.

At Tampa will be a tough game. I'm not sure of the condition of either Higgins or Boyd or Hurst, but if none of the 3 play, Tampa might and should double team Chase.

Tampa who has been winning the NFC South, will probably win the NFC South again and again be in play-offs. So this game at Tampa is a tough one. Yes they have Tom Brady, but Tampa always has a tough Defense. Bengals will have a tough Defense also. So this may be more of a Defensive Game than people might think looking at Brady and Burrow. These Play-Off Defenses may keep the scores low with both offenses having injuries.

The Bengals got over their Cleveland Jinx or Curse. It is good that our Bengals reached 9-4 record, because the last 4 games are against teams far superior to Cleveland.

I would like to see Bengals get win # 10 against Tampa, but I will not be down on Bengals if they lose this rough road game. My hope is Bengals get key players healthy and beat enough teams to make play-offs. I do not think Bengals will run the table against 4 tough teams, but I don't think Bengals have to win out to make play-offs. More important is to get some players back and healthy for play-offs.

So maybe these banged up offenses struggle against these tough defenses, and Bengals win a close defensive game on a McPherson field goal kick. Coupled with banged up Baltimore losing as injuries come into play. Win #10 and Bengals on top of AFC North would be a great win against a good Tampa team. What Bengals have going for them is their Super Bowl Defense will be no day at the beach for Brady and Tampa. The Tampa defense will be no day at the beach for Bengals also, with so many pass catchers injured.

Tiger Who Dey Tiger
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals @ Buccaneers predictions - kevin - 12-16-2022, 02:01 AM