Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
we need to stop sexual talk in schools
God forbid a kid learns about S-S-S.....ex!  Shocked They should be required to wait till they're 45 to learn that stuff! Why, when I was a kid we had to learn it through dirty magazines and whorehouses later on.. 
On the other hand I have grandkids who still aren't sure if they're boys, girls or something else, but they're still great kids I love to death.. I don't quite understand the thinking, but I don't have to. They're the ones who have to come of age with these burdens and it's up to them to figure out their own identities. Nobody is forcing any of it on them. It's the way our societies are changing around the world. It's not JUST in our schools.
If you want something to b*tch and whine about when it comes to education try on the knuckle dragging freaks who want to censor every book that even allows these kids to think for themselves..  Whatever I have more important shit to worry about like a possible looming global war, possible depression and so on.. How my grandkids think of their own identities is so low on the list of my shit to worry about it barely registers.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: we need to stop sexual talk in schools - grampahol - 12-18-2022, 11:16 AM