Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How Important are the Bengals to You ?
(12-18-2022, 02:29 AM)Science Friction Wrote: I read a statistic once about how domestic abuse incidents increase here in Kentucky when the Cats lose a big basketball game. I wonder if that's true of die-hard Bengal fans when the team loses a big game. Some UK fans may be just a little too much invested in Big Blue.

Having policed for several decades in Lexington, I can tell you that is a fact. Wildcats fans are messed up. They're worse than Stealers fans, as their whole lives seem to tied to the success of a basketball team with little to no players from Kentucky on it. ANd the vast majority didn't go to school there.

As for the Bengals, I look forward to Sunday, and enjoy the wins. I find myself pissed for about 15 minutes after a loss, then I'm on to something else. I spend a lot of time on this board, but it's mostly because I'm bored at work when there isn't much going on. I consider myself a huge fan, but my life and self worth is not tied to the success of the team like some damn stealer fan.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How Important are the Bengals to You ? - Sled21 - 12-18-2022, 11:17 AM