Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Boomers Top 5 Qb's under 30 years old
(06-07-2015, 05:38 PM)BengalChris Wrote: A good list from Boomer. The only surprise for me was that Cam Newton was on the list and Tannihill wasn't. Tannihill has done more with less. I'm looking for a breakout year from Tannihill.

Detroit is just dysfunctional and I'm afraid they are wasting Stafford's talents up there. Sorta like Atlanta and Matt Ryan. Both excellent QBs who would be an upgrade for most teams around the league.

I actually agree with you here Chris. Tannehill is a pretty good looking QB.

What are all his weapons now i wonder? I know they have Lamar Miller at RB who i always like and Coyle
our bro at DC. Could be a team on the cusp especially with Brady out for the first quarter of the season.

Also, people on here have been discounting Stafford's talent. He has a great arm and can make all of the
throws. He has been injured a lot through out his career. I think some have made an unfair assessment of
Stafford. Sure Calvin Johnson is one of the greatest WR's to ever play the game but Stafford gets hit a lot.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Boomers Top 5 Qb's under 30 years old - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 06-07-2015, 09:21 PM