Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you said this game was over…
(12-18-2022, 09:57 PM)Joelist Wrote: Okay, that makes sense. It sounded like any form of criticism was disallowed. 

Late games can really be kind of mehhh. I watched games all day but when the Bengals game came around, i didn't really have a positive feeling about the game. It was kind of...hmm, this might not end with a W. Then the first half happened and i was like, well, it feels like that kind of game. Then Burrow goes zip zip zip, down the field and they get a FG to end the half. The craziest thing that happened all day was that i instantly had that feeling like they were going to pull this game out, easy. Like a light switch was flipped. 

All shit talk aside, i just honestly hope all Bengals fans can get to the point that they don't let a loss, or a bad start ruin the day and they can enjoy the entire experience because we really are in a great era of Bengals football right now. 

I've already pointed out several times about how i felt after the 49ers game last year and since then i've just been able to really enjoy Bengals football, win or lose. The week leading up the the KC game this year i was able to talk shit to Chiefs fans all week and never once, for even one second, thought the Bengals could lose that game. It was probably the best entire week of football i've ever experienced. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you said this game was over… - rfaulk34 - 12-19-2022, 12:30 AM
If you said this game was over… - bjf123 - 12-19-2022, 09:42 AM