Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
we need to stop sexual talk in schools
In my lifetime the GOP has gone from catering to college-educated white collar people, to declaring that voluntary college educations are liberal indoctrination, to declaring that any sort of education starting with kindergarten is liberal indoctrination and sexual grooming.

Where do we go from here?  Are republicans just going to go full Amish and declare that any sort of exposure to anything but your family, one specific book, and guns puts you at risk of losing your immortal soul?

With the pedo/groomer stuff, I think this just comes down to the simple idea that the political parties are enemies and the strategy is just "What is the worst thing I can say and convince people the other side is so they back my side?" so that's what leads this charge.

I say this because my cousin was married to a woman who was borderline and nuts and just wanted to hate everyone and her ace in the hole was that she'd say people were pedophiles or she'd threaten that she was going to tell everyone you were a pedophile or she'd threaten if my cousin did something or went somewhere she'd download a bunch of CP on the computer and call the police and say it was his.

it's the absolute worst thing you can say about someone and you can legimately put someone in danger by giving them that label so she would threaten to say it and it would get you to back off because if only 1% of people believe her crazy ass, it's still too many.  It's just abusive and crazy behavior that has been turned into a mainstream political strategy now.

My question is where do things go from here?  When you need to up this ante, where do you go?  There is nothing worse you can convince people that the "other side" is.

90% of the population of minors in the USA attends a form of public school.  This is just the widest and most damningly dangerous net I've ever seen anyone cast.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: we need to stop sexual talk in schools - Nately120 - 12-19-2022, 10:43 AM