Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Two Plays That Spell "Culture Change"
(12-19-2022, 07:49 AM)basballguy Wrote: I think it’s a reach to call it a “culture change.”

To me it’s just two different coaching/play calling tendencies.  

Though it’s not really fair to ML, he didn’t have Burrow to trust to convert a 3rd and 12 on those cases

This team used to be the AFCN/Central punching bag. Now that it grew fangs and claws and is swole like the Hulk, everyone who bullied us started complaining. Complaining to the refs. Complaining about the refs. Still playing those shit mind-games and taking cheap shots. (Yeah, I'm talking to you Steelers. And Minkah) But all that seems to not matter with THIS team. They don't bother with the petty shit. They don't listen to trash talk. They fight for extra yards. They go for it when they smell blood. This team is focused more than I've ever seen. I never got this "killer vibe" with ML - especially when the team falls behind. And ML did absolutely no halftime adjustments.

Yesterday was a weird feeling. The offense did nothing and the defense was not much better. I bought into the Kool-Aid. No panic or stress. I had a feeling someone was going to open up like a raging flood but just didn't know who. I got texts from my friends poking me about Brady and the first half. I just texted back "We're a 2nd half team" and left it at that. And then everyone saw what happened.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two Plays That Spell "Culture Change" - Interceptor - 12-19-2022, 12:29 PM