Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you said this game was over…
(12-19-2022, 07:00 AM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Oh my gosh, people over reacting because the Bengals were playing terrible to start the game. What in the world will we ever do? Did it hurt your feelings that people were blowing off steam? Did they attack you personally?

I’m going to find it hard to believe that you’ve never had a negative over the top reaction when you shouldn’t have. Yeah it can get annoying, but unless they act like that Higgy character attacking other fans and being belligerent, then let them blow off steam and move on. You’re not the gatekeeper to peoples emotions during a game
No, they didn't hurt my feelings, as I no longer frequent the sub-forum. I was simply providing a reply to a guy that suggested others were complaining simply because folks were discussing negative aspects of the game. My reply was to illustrate that no one cares if you discuss poor play, but it was to show the "overreacting" (as you correctly defined it).

Never claimed to be a "gatekeeper" and did not start the thread. But I do provide my thoughts on most topics presented in the forum. And my thoughts are the "overreacting" make the subforum intolerable for someone who wants to watch the game and discuss it on o9ts merits.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you said this game was over… - bfine32 - 12-19-2022, 12:45 PM
If you said this game was over… - bjf123 - 12-19-2022, 09:42 AM