Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you said this game was over…
(12-19-2022, 12:43 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: You are showing way more negative emotions in this one post than most show in the entire Gameday thread. Go take a nap.

Now that's a lie. Caesar loves to ***** though no doubt about it, but some of the guys in the GD thread are awful and such damn downers every single week even when we are winning. It's like one dropped pass or sack and the games over we're going to lose, same old Bengals. Serious PTDS symptoms from the 90's I reckon.

Now the one thing I hate from the GD and discord are the people that rush to the board or server to type Crap after a bad play as fast as they can. I just don't understand it. There's nothing to discuss from just saying crap. You might as well just keep such a crappy post to yourself. For the non locals it stinks in general for the guys that rush to respond as fast as they can to spoil the next play before someone 1-2 mins behind can see it, BUT that's the risk you take in joining in on a live discussion. I ask if they can delay their response by however bad my lag is and most people surprisingly help us out on discord. If they don't oh well I tried and if it really bothers me I'll just keep my eyes off of it. But it tends to only mildly annoy me.

Now Joe is one of the worst consistent debbie downer GD posters at least that I interact with and remember.

Also FYI the discord has plenty of disappointment in bad plays but none of the omg we're going to lose, this season stinks, Zac is a terrible coach etc we see in GD. It's more of a damn that sucked, lets get it together and win.

Anyways guys its online to anyone that gets driven crazy by anyone else remember you can always just not go. I will ***** if I want to but if people keep on keeping on then its whatever I can ignore it or I can go away.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you said this game was over… - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 12-19-2022, 12:54 PM
If you said this game was over… - bjf123 - 12-19-2022, 09:42 AM