Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengal Fans in Tampa were Great
(12-19-2022, 12:04 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: It's fricking beautiful in the Sarasota, Bradenton, and Tampa area.

My sis lives in Lakewood Ranch.  I was going to try and retire down there in about 8 years, but the house she and her hubby built for $800K 2.5 years ago is now selling for $1.65 million.  So, I'm out.   Hilarious

HOWEVER, we realized that as much as they love it there, they hate July and August.  Just like we hate December and January in Ohio.  So, when I retire, my GF and I will live with them in those two winter months and they will live with us in those two summer months.  I am very close to them and we love hanging out.  My brother in law just retired and played golf EVERY DAY when they were up here late this summer when my mom was sick.   His cousin in Germantown is also retired so he was in heaven playing golf with him (they do little mini contests with friends and bet on their games).  Golf isn't my thing at all, but I love the idea that we can kind of have the best of both worlds without buying an additional home (which, I couldn't afford anyways).  

Yeah man, eff Florida in July and August, lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengal Fans in Tampa were Great - kevin - 12-19-2022, 06:57 AM
RE: Bengal Fans in Tampa were Great - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-19-2022, 02:46 PM