Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why did Chris Collinsworth lie on National TV?
(12-14-2015, 11:40 AM)xxlt Wrote: Um, Wyche ran the score up against Glanville after Glanville had run the score up on Wyche. So, this is a case of Collinsworth perhaps mixing up game scores but not of him, "lying" or trashing the Bengals. I know some of you Al Bundy's out there remember every second of that high school game where you scored four touchdowns but normally programmed people like Collinsworth (by the way his first name is spelled Cris, and a true Bengals fan would know that) don't obsess over the stats from games they played decades ago. You are welcome to continue to obsess over Cris and tell the world how much you hate him, but I encourage you - for your general well being - to find other things to focus on.

Sorry Confused I thought this was a discussion thread. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why did Chris Collinsworth lie on National TV? - Se ky bengal - 12-14-2015, 11:48 AM
RE: Why did Chris Collinsworth lie on National TV? - #1 Bengal Fan in KS - 12-14-2015, 12:28 PM
RE: Why did Chris Collinsworth lie on National TV? - #1 Bengal Fan in KS - 12-14-2015, 04:12 PM