Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you said this game was over…
(12-19-2022, 06:09 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The doom and gloom never bothers me.  It's venting for some, and it's a coping mechanism for others.  They are accepting the loss ahead of time, getting ahead of it,  and if they win then great.  There was one guy yesterday calling everyone morons for thinking the Bengals would win the game easy in the prediction thread and such. It was kinda weird.  Dude had to be drunk.

Must of been. I was drinking but I still thought we would win the game in the end. Brady and the Bucs didn't like getting 
embarrassed like they did by the 49ers, so they were playing like it was their SB early. We just had to weather that and 
get the ball back to the Offense so they could get a little momentum. Don't understand some fans of this team that don't
expect us to win games anymore.

Over and over again we come back in these big games because this team has mad heart and crazy fight...

Good luck to the Patriots this time of year going against this team even if we are a bit banged up.

Messages In This Thread
If you said this game was over… - bjf123 - 12-19-2022, 09:42 AM
RE: If you said this game was over… - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-19-2022, 06:18 PM