Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Have We Yet to See the Bengals at Their Best?
It's quite possible the Bengals aren't yet playing at their absolute best... which is a scary thought as I think we're the best team in the league right now. Maybe I'm biased for us, but I feel that when we light a fire under ourselves, we just seem to do things better than any other team in the league. We know the offence can score on anybody. The defence when it kicks in, absolutely smothers anybody.

This is a really weird feeling tbh, as my entire time supporting the Bengals has been nothing but supporting either a bad team, or a team that you know will fail when the spotlights are on us. And I've only been a fan in the 21st century, there will be plenty here who've known far worse teams than I have.

This team is just different. They aren't perfect, but the makeup and mentality of the Bengals right now is just not even close to what it has been in my experience of following us. I am confident in saying that if we play 90%+ of what we can through the playoffs, we win the Super Bowl.

Of course until you do win it all, this is all just talk. We aren't the best team of all time, and better teams haven't won it all. But there is literally no team I feel we would be lucky to beat if we're at our best. With Burrow, I think we have a shot on any given year.

This might be the best time Bengals fans have ever had it. A really really good team, and a really easy group to root for too. I just hope we finally get our Lombardi.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have We Yet to See the Bengals at Their Best? - TheCincinnatiKid - 12-20-2022, 03:52 AM