Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, McCarron To Start His First NFL Game Ever Sunday
(12-14-2015, 12:58 PM)BengirlVal Wrote: I'm excited about what AJ can do. He looked good yesterday given that he hadn't practiced at all with the first team. I think he is going to come out and light a fire. Its going to be exciting to watch!

I was busy with a kids Christmas party, but I could sneak a peek at some of it....One play he could have ran for a first down with Bengals behind by 13 with time left to come back. Instead he threw deep and just to far out of bounds and we punted.  That would have been a great play a few inches more in bounds, I don't blame his choice.  A vet might have taken the easy first down yards.  Then again, with no real back-up, maybe they told him to avoid running. ....It is what it is, and fans should get behind him, but be prepared for him to look more like a first game rookie than a proven vet. ...I can see fans soon coming on here saying he stinks, but he needs time to be coached up for the play-offs.  Don't expect him to read defenses and change plays like a Peyton Manning as some Bengals fans will, not knowing college and NFL are far apart in talent and speed of the game. ....Look for Dalton to be on the sidelines in street clothes to help him on the sidelines, going over what the defenses are throwing at him. Dalton now becomes a QB coach, and he can still help his team greatly as a coach to McCarron. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So, McCarron To Start His First NFL Game Ever Sunday - kevin - 12-14-2015, 01:11 PM