Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Syrian family in Germany orders a hit on their own daughter
(12-14-2015, 01:14 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Well you would think if a family lost a child they would be In grief and would be helping authorities find the killers.1   Instead of disappearing.   Until they come forward with their story what else are we to do?2  All we have is a 20 year old girl terrified that her family was going to kill her because a group of men gang raped her.  

Maybe the family would like to set the record straight .  Too bad they disappeared.   Cause you know innocent people disappear all the time when their children are murdered 3

As for me being a terrorist.   I don't think it's a bad thing to know what these people are preaching.   If you want me to stop then help Call for a reformation.   Once western Islam steps up and has one then we can move forward.   Until then they support these things until they reform it out.4

1 You're in a country where there's a lot of mistrust and misunderstanding... and you're going to the authorities?
2 Not assume?
3 Maybe they fled in fear? Maybe they fled because people assume they're guilty? Maybe they're out looking for who did it? Or maybe they fled because they're guilty. It's impossible to know without evidence. Accusations don't really help solve a crime.
4 Muslims speak out against moderate Muslims all the time. Pretty much every time there's an attack it's countered by moderates trying to defuse the situation. But their stories are easier for people to skip over because it's easier to be scared.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Syrian family in Germany orders a hit on their own daughter - Benton - 12-14-2015, 02:27 PM