Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Syrian family in Germany orders a hit on their own daughter
(12-14-2015, 02:27 PM)Benton Wrote: 1 You're in a country where there's a lot of mistrust and misunderstanding... and you're going to the authorities?
2 Not assume?
3 Maybe they fled in fear? Maybe they fled because people assume they're guilty? Maybe they're out looking for who did it? Or maybe they fled because they're guilty. It's impossible to know without evidence. Accusations don't really help solve a crime.
4 Muslims speak out against moderate Muslims all the time. Pretty much every time there's an attack it's countered by moderates trying to defuse the situation. But their stories are easier for people to skip over because it's easier to be scared.

1. yet they chose to be in that country. And besides anytime I bring up the immigration/refugee problems in Germany and how people are upset about it.... Everyone here tells me it's only a small minority that doesn't matter. Germany loves middle eastern immigrants/refugees is all I hear out of most on this board.

2. I agree with you here. But fleeing doesn't help their case either. The quickest way you stop a false accusation is to be transparent and assist. Running and hiding is only going to make it seem worse. I would love to get their story but they won't share. So all we can off of is the only story being told. When more info is provided we can adjust based on that new stuff.

3. On the Muslims speaking out. Yes that's good. But they need to call for a reformation to show everyone they want to promote the peace and love of Islam instead of the fire and brimstone. a reformation shows a new era of Islam putting behind the old ways.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Syrian family in Germany orders a hit on their own daughter - StLucieBengal - 12-14-2015, 02:56 PM