Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ugly second half but great win.
(12-24-2022, 10:24 PM)QueenCity Wrote: I really don't like the idea of Bengals going on a 9 game winning streak in the playoffs... unless they get the #1 seed.  So any extra motivation or slight they can get from these games to "start a new streak" is a W in my eyes.

I'm sure the players are taking it one game at a time though... but pressure gets to ya eventually. 

A 9 game WS doesn't bother me in the least. They seem to have the type of team to put past games behind them and look forward. None of those wins have any tangible bearing on upcoming games unless you dwell on them and are superstitious. I'd almost bet that if you asked any Bengal player, they probably couldn't tell you right off the top of their head, who they played 2 weeks ago. 

Plus, Burrow and chase won 15 in a row for a ship, with the last 3 being some of the toughest of the year. 9 is chump change for them. 

The stumble today is good enough motivation to tighten it up going forward, without having to actually lose a game.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ugly second half but great win. - M.W. - 12-24-2022, 06:51 PM
RE: Ugly second half but great win. - rfaulk34 - 12-24-2022, 10:31 PM
RE: Ugly second half but great win. - Nepa - 12-25-2022, 01:24 PM