Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Threads from our Frenemies-Buffalo
(12-25-2022, 08:36 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Saw some discussion about Bengals playing the same defense they do vs. Mahomes dropping 8.

Not sure if I was Lou I'd play that strategy... Allen is more of a willing runner and much bigger would be hard to stop.  

Think you still rush 4 and make Allen think... his wide receivers outside of Stefon don't seem to get much seperation.

Yeah we'd be stupid to think dropping 8 all day will have the same effect here. Allen will just run himself on every play. We'll have to watch Gabe Davis as well, that guy can have monster games.

Like said, the Bills are a franchise are closer to us than a lot of the other teams, in the sense of being a historically bad/unfortunate team. In a playoffs which didn't include the Bengals I'd root for the Bills. But these playoffs will include the Bengals, so f**k the Bills! 

In all seriousness, they're a heck of a team and we'll have our hands full with them. But they'll have their hands full with us too. Clearly two of the best teams in the NFL, an absolute banger of a matchup for the league this one. Glad the Bengals are in this position.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Threads from our Frenemies-Buffalo - pally - 12-25-2022, 07:38 PM
RE: Threads from our Frenemies-Buffalo - TheCincinnatiKid - 12-26-2022, 09:37 AM