Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
we need to stop sexual talk in schools
(12-24-2022, 08:35 AM)pally Wrote: Drag shows have been around since the beginning of time.  It is ENTERTAINMENT not sex not grooming.  They are filled with music and comedy.  Yeah the comedy may be raunchy but so are many comedic shows that don’t feature drag performers.  They can be and are toned down when performing for all ages. You see drag and immediately equate it to sex.  It’s not.  It isn’t grooming either. Adults take children into rated movies aall the time.  Where is the conservative outrage there?
Even drag Queen story hours aren’t sexualizing children. Kidsee an adult talking in a funny voice wearing sparkles and feathers and lots of make up.  That’s it.  I asked my 5 year old niece what she though of the reader at the story hour.  She thought her dress was pretty and liked the story she read.  The 5 year doesn’t know it’s a man and doesn’t care.  It is the adult who is making this into far more than it is.

Gender ID isn’t sex.  Relationships isn’t sex. If you can talk and teach heterosexual relationships without talking about sex you can do the same about homosexual ones. You aren’t telling a kindergarten child that their mommy and daddy are having sex and how they go about it are you?  So why do you think they are talking about the sex lives of the same gender parents of little Bobby?

There have been far more cases of sexual abuse of children in churches than in schools or have been committed by the Tran community.  Where is the conservative outrage?  Why do they tell me to take my kids to a church where they are in more danger of being harmed than at school.

No child has ever become homosexual or trans by learning it exists or being taught respect for others that may be different from them.  Educating children is not grooming or sexualizing them.

If you really worry about children...THIS is what you should be worried about

I watched Bugs Bunny dress up in drag for my entire childhood.  It never made me want to do it or think any kind of way about it.  

Churches have no leg to stand on when criticizing child abuse that isn't there.  

I recall the Diocese here releasing it's list of probable sexual abuse incidents and guilty clergy members about 2 years ago.  Everyone knows there was abuse, but the list was absolutely staggering.  Like thousands of cases nationally.  Really sick stuff on an institutional level.  

Churches are incredibly dangerous places for kids IMO.  As we see here, their flocks believe in their innate goodness on a brainwashed kind of level.  They will put the good of the church ahead or the well being of their own kids, and absolutely ahead of the children of others be them strangers or acquaintances.  

It's way more dangerous than schools or drag shows if we're honest based on actual documented incidents and numbers.  Drag show participants have zero real protection and can be intimidated with threats and real violence, which we have seen.  Teachers in many case have weak unions and sometimes barely any at all.  They have no real recourse when parents accuse them, and the right hates them anyway, so no buddy passes as with preachers and priests.  

I think the thread here is a good one, because it should ask us to look at what real institutional child abuse is and whether we should subject our kids to institutions that it's likely to thrive in.  Honestly, there's no more ripe institution for child sexual abuse than church.  I'd think twice about trusting my kid with any church official.  If something happens, nobody will believe you and the offender will not only wreck your family's reputation in the church, but continue abusing more kids without recourse.  

In short: We need to stop putting kids at risk by taking them to church.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: we need to stop sexual talk in schools - samhain - 12-26-2022, 12:47 PM