Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
La’el Collins Torn MCL and ACL. What’s the Plan?
(12-26-2022, 05:37 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Well, to be fair...they don't. PFF analysts are part time, and aren't paid very well to boot. Most of them are college aged folks looking for a little extra cash. They are grading film using an Excel sheet are their rubric and receive little to no training beforehand. PFF does obviously have permanent employees, but they aren't the ones doing the grades. It's funny, in their job posting for their football analysts, they quite literally say "if you're doing this job for financial gain, the role is not for you." 

I know a guy who worked for them for a little bit and he didn't have great things to say about it. I've mentioned the story a few times on here, but I wouldn't go as far as saying that they know more than the average fan. Most of the analysts are average fans. PFF's bread and butter is their data collection, not their grades. 

Thanks for clarifying. I figured they had better credentials than that.

Maybe Adeniji is actually a stud after all. Hoping so. 

Liscow said they scored him with eight losses in pass blocking , not  resulting in pressures , primarily because Burrow got rid of the ball so quickly. 
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: La’el Collins Torn MCL and ACL. What’s the Plan? - Science Friction - 12-26-2022, 06:01 PM