Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Threads from our Frenemies-Buffalo
(12-25-2022, 09:46 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: They're confident that their 12-3 team on a 6-game winning streak will win a big game.

We're confident that our 11-4 team on a 7-game winning streak will win a big game.

It's to be expected. I don't fault them for their bravado or for any less-than-thorough analysis of the Bengals' performances. Indeed, I suspect they've spent most of the season viewing the Chiefs as The Problem in the AFC, and they haven't had their heads beaten in three times like KC has to make them understand that the Bengals are an issue.

Nice post as usual Jagged Jimmy Jay. Need to give these fans something to think about as they clearly haven't been watching 
this team much this season. It's all good, but I have been watching their team and they struggled against the Fins who we beat
on pretty good and we are a more complete team than the Fins by a good margin IMHO.

(12-25-2022, 11:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: When we’re hoisting the Lombardi.

Yes, that is when the disrespect should go away and we become the team that doesn't get the "got lucky" acronym. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Threads from our Frenemies-Buffalo - pally - 12-25-2022, 07:38 PM
RE: Threads from our Frenemies-Buffalo - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-26-2022, 11:04 PM