Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
La’el Collins Torn MCL and ACL. What’s the Plan?
(12-27-2022, 03:43 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: I think the conversation would go like this:

Bengals: Whit, if you are interested in coming back, we'd be interested in having you, but because you don't know the system, aren't in shape, and are switching sides, we have to roll with Adeniji for at oeast a week or two whileyou get up to speed. We'd live to give you the playbook to start getting you up to speed,,but need a guarantee you only want to play for us before we give it to you. If you think the Rams would do you the solid & waive you, give us a call. Or if you are in good shape & really conmitted, we might coukd do a trade if Adeniji looks bad.

IDK if I'd trade a pick for him.  But if Adeniji looks bad, I might (6th/7th).

The trade deadline has come and gone so the Rams can't trade him even if he comes out of retirement.  Again, the Rams maintain his rights.  So if Whit came out of retirement the Rams would have to agree to release him.  Then he goes to waivers because the trade deadline has passed and vested veterans are subject to waivers after the trade deadline.   So then all teams ahead of the Bengals in the waiver order would have to pass on him and not just claim him off waivers either because they also need a tackle and hope he will play for them or to screw the Bengals.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: La’el Collins Torn MCL and ACL. What’s the Plan? - George Cantstandya - 12-27-2022, 03:52 PM