Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
La’el Collins Torn MCL and ACL. What’s the Plan?
(12-27-2022, 03:43 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: I think the conversation would go like this:

Bengals: Whit, if you are interested in coming back, we'd be interested in having you, but because you don't know the system, aren't in shape, and are switching sides, we have to roll with Adeniji for at oeast a week or two whileyou get up to speed. We'd live to give you the playbook to start getting you up to speed,,but need a guarantee you only want to play for us before we give it to you. If you think the Rams would do you the solid & waive you, give us a call. Or if you are in good shape & really conmitted, we might coukd do a trade if Adeniji looks bad.

IDK if I'd trade a pick for him.  But if Adeniji looks bad, I might (6th/7th).

Trade deadline is long over. The only hope is LA decides to cut him for us, for no reason, and then every other teams passes on him in waivers, again for no reason. 

I would like to be proven wrong but I don't see any way that he could make it to us this year. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: La’el Collins Torn MCL and ACL. What’s the Plan? - TheFan - 12-27-2022, 03:53 PM