Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Your Final Four AFC Teams ???
You're all gonna love this one. I just did the playoff machine on ESPN and this is what i came up with after making my picks for wks 17 and 18. 

1. Bengals
2. Bills
3. Chiefs
4. Jags
5. Chargers
6. Ravens
7. Steelers

WC round
------------
1. Bengals bye.
7. Steelers @ 2. Bills
6. Ravens @ 3. Chiefs
5. Chargers @ 4. Jags

Divisional round  (my final 4)
-------------------
5. Chargers @ 1. Bengals
3. Chiefs @ 2. Bills

AFCCG
---------
2. Bills @ 1. Bengals

I have the Steelers winning out. Bengals winning out. Chargers winning out. Jags winning out. Ravens losing out. Dolphins losing out. Titans losing out. Pats splitting. Jets splitting. Bills splitting. Chiefs splitting. 

In my scenario, the Jets would have to win out to get the #7 seed. @Seattle @Miami. The question is Mike White's status.
The Dolphins only have to win 1 more game to clinch the #7 seed. @Patriots vs.Jets. The question is Tua's status. 

Don't kill me for the Steelers thing. They're at the Ravens this week and Lamar's status will be huge for the outcome of that game and they finish at home against the Browns. Things are actually set up pretty well for them to make the playoffs (spit!!), where they will get smashed like last year (smile).  

Going back to the WC round of the playoffs, the Jags could beat the Chargers at home but that would not change what came after other than it would be the Jags travelling to Cincinnati. 

Just for shitz and giggz, here is how it turned out in the NFC. 

1. Eagles
2. Minny
3. 49ers
4. Panthers
5. Cowboys
6. Giants
7. Seahawks

P.S. If KC beats the Raiders in wk 18 (i had them losing), that would make the Bengals the #2 seed and Pitt would have to travel here for the WC round.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your Final Four AFC Teams ??? - CJD - 12-27-2022, 10:56 AM
RE: Your Final Four AFC Teams ??? - PDub80 - 12-27-2022, 01:46 PM
RE: Your Final Four AFC Teams ??? - rfaulk34 - 12-27-2022, 11:16 PM
RE: Your Final Four AFC Teams ??? - IcoHolic - 12-28-2022, 07:04 AM