Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reevaluating the WR market as the regular season comes to a close
(12-28-2022, 01:48 AM)Ell Prez Wrote: I’m not saying it’s impossible to trade Tee, but I just don’t see it.

I 100% agree the defense is very important to our success. But I do think it’s easier to replace our LB’s with rookie/cheaper FA LB than to try and replace Tee. Irwin isn’t Tee. Let’s be real.

The reality in all this is we need to win the SB this year. Before JB gets the bag. This is our year and it needs to happen. I believe it will. Bengals vs Eagles in the SB. 27-23 Bengals!!!

It's actually looking like a great year to put Tee Higgins on the trade block. 

Hearing alot that the WR class won't be as deep as it has been and it's full of shorter fast guys. There are alot less big long boundary WRs and only one that is getting a for sure first round grade. That should really drive up Tees value... the downside is that the Bengals might now have more draft picks but need to replace Tee in a light draft class.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reevaluating the WR market as the regular season comes to a close - Synric - 12-28-2022, 11:10 AM