Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
La’el Collins Torn MCL and ACL. What’s the Plan?
(12-28-2022, 04:17 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Adeniji will get first shot. 

I'd imagine Smith will be the backup and active game day. Both he and Carman are usually inactive, as we only go with 8 active OL on gameday. We are one short. It will be likely be Smith or Carman. 

We don't really need Prince in that scenario. Now, if for some reason we don't like/have confidence in Smith/Carman, or really did not like Sharping's penalties & he gets demoted, or really like what Prince does in Jumbo more than the others, then Prince gets elevated. But we won't elevate him if he is not gonna play. And there are 2 OL guys agead of him on the depth chart who are usually inactive.

Adeniji to start. Smith active. If Smith is not active, then Carman. If Prince is called up & active over those guys, it is a huge 'no confidence' vote in the current state of their development. 

Prince showed me enough last season such that I don't want to see him take a snap on the Bengals again.
He was downright terrible in pass protection.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: La’el Collins Torn MCL and ACL. What’s the Plan? - ochocincos - 12-28-2022, 05:49 PM