Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offensive Game Strategy vs. Buffalo
(12-28-2022, 02:58 AM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: I say we go old school and run the ball down their throats until they can prove they can stop us.   I say this b/c the Bills' run defense is horrendous with a 49.2 PFF-Grade. A VERY POOR tackling team; with a PFF grade of an abysmal 32.7, they're terrible at defending the run. As a matter of fact, the BUFFALO BILLS are the VERY WORST tackling team in the entire league.  This is their Achilles' heel, and I say we exploit it with our backfield.

I feel we have a 3 headed monster at RB with Mixon, Perine, and Williams. I do wish Trayveon Williams would get more carries b/c this guy is a beast.  I say rush, rush, and run the ball some more until these 3-RBs legs fall off. If nothing else, you're throwing body blows into a good pass-rush/ coverage defense.  

Once they load the box, and they will, we have them on the ropes--then we let our passing game prevail.  

See the link below.
https://premium.pff.com/nfl/teams/2022/REGPO

Tiger

While I completely agree with tackling a team's weakness, for me it will all be about what alignment the Bills use to try and defend the Bengals.  If they sit back with two deep safeties, the run game will have to be leaned on.  Hopefully, we see the same energy from the rushing attack that we did for a small part of the season.  As the weather continues to turn, it will only become more important.  

I am just hoping for a balanced attack.  Joe is on absolute fire right now, and he should have had about 500 yards and 5 TDs at New England if not for some miscommunications and drops.  The ball won't be a brick Monday Night.  That should help.  

I think on defense a lot will come down to Logan Wilson and perhaps ADG spying Allen.  Force him to throw it and don't allow him to step up and run to move the chains.  That will be a huge key on defense.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Offensive Game Strategy vs. Buffalo - SHRacerX - 12-29-2022, 11:58 AM