Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offensive Game Strategy vs. Buffalo
(12-28-2022, 02:58 AM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: I say we go old school and run the ball down their throats until they can prove they can stop us.   I say this b/c the Bills' run defense is horrendous with a 49.2 PFF-Grade. A VERY POOR tackling team; with a PFF grade of an abysmal 32.7, they're terrible at defending the run. As a matter of fact, the BUFFALO BILLS are the VERY WORST tackling team in the entire league.  This is their Achilles' heel, and I say we exploit it with our backfield.

I feel we have a 3 headed monster at RB with Mixon, Perine, and Williams. I do wish Trayveon Williams would get more carries b/c this guy is a beast.  I say rush, rush, and run the ball some more until these 3-RBs legs fall off. If nothing else, you're throwing body blows into a good pass-rush/ coverage defense.  

Once they load the box, and they will, we have them on the ropes--then we let our passing game prevail.  

See the link below.
https://premium.pff.com/nfl/teams/2022/REGPO

Tiger

I agree with that strategy Big Daddy. Need to run it tons in this game and use the Gap scheme while doing it. The Bills Secondary
is great at covering, that is their strength. We have some hard to tackle RB's and an OL that when playing physical can really impose
their will on Defense's in the run game. I know the Bills have had a high ranked Defense for years but every time I watch them play I
am very unimpressed with their tackling. Nothing like our Defense that is a very good tackling one.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Offensive Game Strategy vs. Buffalo - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-30-2022, 07:38 PM