Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offensive Game Strategy vs. Buffalo
(12-30-2022, 10:32 AM)Tomkat Wrote: The problem with throwing too much is increased probability of sack, tipped pass, or INT.  (See opening drive against TB)
I, too, would like to see a more balanced attack.  Mixon and Perine aren't scrubs.

You know it Tomkat. Those pass deflections are Burrow's weakness right now and we all know the Bills Defense will be looking
to deflect balls for interceptions all day long. Take away those chances for a bad play going the other way.

(12-30-2022, 03:59 PM)BillsGuy1986 Wrote: I don't know enough about the Bengals to come up with a strategy, but off-the-cuff, i would say pick on whoever is covering Tee Higgins as I would imagine Tre White and some Safety help would be looking at Chase most of the game. Tre White isn't back to 100%, so you can keep the Bills honest.

Thanks, didn't know White was banged up but damn near everybody is a bit this time of year. I think Ja'Marr Chase is pissed about
his wrong route and fumble in the Patriots game that resulted in 2 turnovers. He might be the guy to watch out for in this game more
than Tee honestly. Chase is the type when he does something poorly he makes up for it big time the next time he plays.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Offensive Game Strategy vs. Buffalo - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-30-2022, 07:45 PM