Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wk 17 NFL GD thread and updated playoff scenarios
(01-02-2023, 04:10 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ok. I'm gonna walk this back a little bit. In the interest of fairness and bias, i went back and watched the Ravens Bengals SNF game. 

Collinsworth wasn't really hyping the Ravens and Lamar unnecessarily. He didn't really "gush" too much about the Bengals other than a couple individual plays but there wasn't really anything in that game to gush about. He brought a lot of insight and was pretty much right where he should have been based on the play that was going on. 

He was really stupid last night praising PICKit!!! and comparing that throw to Mahomes was ludicrous but overall, i think i'll back off on the hate and see how it goes. 

You went back and watched an entire losing effort just to try to be fair to Cris?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Massive Game Day NFL thread... - pally - 01-01-2023, 04:07 PM
RE: Massive Game Day NFL thread... - M.W. - 01-01-2023, 04:52 PM
RE: Massive Game Day NFL thread... - M.W. - 01-01-2023, 05:09 PM
RE: wk 17 NFL GD thread and updated playoff scenarios - michaelsean - 01-02-2023, 05:20 PM