Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE GAME... what should NOT happen.
(01-03-2023, 10:33 AM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I think the main issue with rescheduling this though, is that it's most likely going to be not remotely reflective of what the game would have been. Most likely it'd be less than a preseason game. Unless we get concrete good news on Hamlin before any rescheduled game, the Bills are simply not going to be up for playing. Obviously a good chance a lot of Bengals players won't be in the frame of mind to play either.

I do however, agree with what you've said OP. If it does get rescheduled, start from where we were and I'm certain both teams will do plenty to make it known they're thinking of Hamlin.

What they could do - if the Bengals are okay with it - is give the Bills the win so they have the #1 seed. Allow them to forfeit their game next week. They then will get 2 weeks to process and get in the right frame of mind to play their opponent in the 2nd week of the playoffs.

I don't see that happening either simply because it affects other teams' playoff implications, but it's an option.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE GAME... what should NOT happen. - PhilHos - 01-03-2023, 10:36 AM