Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE GAME... what should NOT happen.
(01-03-2023, 11:23 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: I think the league needs to set a game time for tomorrow and leave it up to the teams to decide to play/not play.  The bengals PR team should already be drafting a response that allows us to 1) be sensitive to the situation but 2) let the league know we are ready to play.  

We don’t want to catch blow back from the media as a team that “only” cares about football.

There's a real assumption in the whole 'Buffalo should forfeit if they can't play' argument... would we be ready to play?

Tee is unfortunately probably nowhere near in the right mind to play right now. He won't be the only one. Josh Allen was not the only guy who looked horrified yesterday.

I think it's assumptive to say 'well if Buffalo don't want to turn up, we understand but that's a forfeit'. I understand the technical logistics of that idea, but it's not just Buffalo who will be traumatised by this. Would the Bengals be ready to turn up if they announce a game tonight/tomorrow? 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE GAME... what should NOT happen. - TheCincinnatiKid - 01-03-2023, 11:46 AM