Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE GAME... what should NOT happen.
(01-03-2023, 11:37 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: I agree, don’t see any nfl team not playing.  Playing or not playing doesn’t help Damar here.  Best they could do is play for Damar.  

I hope none of my posts are coming off as insensitive.  I lost my brother in law at 33 due to a pulmonary embolism, which led to cardiac arrest.  I saw them do CPR for 30 minutes, it was a nightmare, but I had to step up and be there for my family and his.  It was the hardest thing I have ever had to do.  My heart breaks for his family, friends, team mates.

Not at all.  I also lost a cousin at a relatively young age due to heart issues.  He was always a good athlete, b-ball, track, baseball, etc.  Even as an adult he continued to be active in rec league bball and softball leagues.  One weekend he took his family camping and began to feel "not himself" and extremely tired.  Two days later he was dead from heart failure.  Turns out that he only had 3 heart valves.  Not sure how in this modern age a man makes it to his 40s, without that condition being discovered. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE GAME... what should NOT happen. - SunsetBengal - 01-03-2023, 11:51 AM