Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trump's tax returns released...
(01-03-2023, 01:26 PM)samhain Wrote: Trump pulling a Perot is basically my dream scenario in 2024.  It would be so much fun.  I'm in Kentucky, so with little chance of a Dem winning the state, I'd almost certainly vote for Trump just to screw things up.  He still has many, many loyalists here.  There's a very real possibility that he could skew the election towards a Democrat if he went that route.  

That's a horrifying possibility to a thinking GOP voter, but a lot of Trump folk vote more out of wanting to indentify as MAGA than out of desire for a path to power.  

The right had better hop on the insurrection charge bandwagon before he becomes a permanent thorn in the side of the party.  Fun part is, he has zero loyalty to anyone, so he'll have no regard for the degree to which he might damage party, country, or even himself.

People who are still in the MAGA cult will vote for Trump because they know he's going to win, they won't be doing it as a protest vote.  If you're still on the Trump train you believe him when he says he won 2 elections in a row by a landslide.  To many MAGA folks, moving to DeSantis would be like getting rid of Joe Burrow and drafting a new QB in the mid rounds. You already have a proven winner, why trade him in for someone who can't touch his winningness?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Trump's tax returns released... - GMDino - 12-30-2022, 09:00 PM
RE: Trump's tax returns released... - Nately120 - 01-03-2023, 02:55 PM