Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE GAME... what should NOT happen.
(01-03-2023, 03:51 PM)Sled21 Wrote: If they skip this game, imagine the ratings if they play next year on Monday Night. I don't think skipping the game would bother me so much if it wasn't THIS game. I've been looking forward to this matchup all season. Burrow/Allen, Bengals/Bills. It had all the earmarks of a game for the ages.

No doubt, if this wasn't the Bills I wouldn't be so mad, but I was really looking forward to this game more than any other this year.

Hopefully we play them again in the Playoffs in the AFC Championship.

(01-03-2023, 04:40 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Sorry but declaring the game a tie is not an option and neither is forfeiting the game to give the Bills the win. This game has to be played, Bills forfeit or Bengals declared the winner since the Bengals were winning when the game was called.

You must remember also that the Bengals were moving the ball rather well when the injury occurred.

I know it was still early in the game and adjustments would be made.

This game has to be played. It cheats the Bills and the Bengals.

Same way I feel Neb. Need to play this game as it cheats us both. But declaring it a tie is bogus, we were leading and outplaying
them. If they give us the win I might not be as mad, but still, would rather us play the game right from where it left off.

(01-03-2023, 05:00 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: Fellas.

The game doesn't have to be played...we just need to determine the game's outcome.

Each team had one possession. Bengals scored a TD. Bills scored a FG. Give the Bengals the W and move on.

I'd be saying this if the roles were reversed.

I could understand this, same as OT.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: THE GAME... what should NOT happen. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-03-2023, 05:27 PM