Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bills board is discussing the actual game
(01-03-2023, 07:03 PM)casear2727 Wrote: We should as well.  Hopes and prayers for the young man, we all wish him well.

As to the game, the offense came out on fire.  Burrow had a great pocket and the oline provided holes for Mixon.  We definitely appeared to be the faster, tougher team in the 1st Qtr.  The Bills drove the field but seemed to labor for every yard.  We know how that feels like.

The initial effort was tad surprising to me event though I thought we would win the game.  We certainly looked like the best team in the league, at least for 2 drives.

I thought our defense played pretty poorly the first drive. Bills were getting whatever they wanted with the run game and we got pretty lucky with the Beasley drop or it's a 1st and maybe more. Diggs was wide open (for the NFL) on both his catches. 

That said I think the defense would have settled in and started stopping the run a lot more. We seemed like we were getting decent pressure on Allen and he looked uncomfortable. 

The offense looked like the 1st half of the Patriots game. Not sure anything negative can be said about how they were playing. Hurst needs to slow down a bit with the hurdling. Seems he does it at some point every game.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bills board is discussing the actual game - TheFan - 01-03-2023, 07:07 PM