Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bills board is discussing the actual game
(01-03-2023, 07:03 PM)casear2727 Wrote: We should as well.  Hopes and prayers for the young man, we all wish him well.

As to the game, the offense came out on fire.  Burrow had a great pocket and the oline provided holes for Mixon.  We definitely appeared to be the faster, tougher team in the 1st Qtr.  The Bills drove the field but seemed to labor for every yard.  We know how that feels like.

The initial effort was tad surprising to me event though I thought we would win the game.  We certainly looked like the best team in the league, at least for 2 drives.

Nice thread Casear. Lets talk about the actual game. Burrow, Mixon, Tee, Boyd and Hurst all looked great. Adeniji was the one 
question and he looked very good in pass protection and run blocking from what I saw. Just what I wanted to see against the 
Bills who were the one team we hadn't beaten yet.

(01-03-2023, 07:05 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: It felt like the beginning of the Chiefs. We were likely going to get another score on that 2nd drive the way we were moving. Blocking was looking fantastic both run and pass. They looked crisp and ready. Defense bowed up at the end of the Bills first drive.

Same thing I saw, looked just like the beginning of the Chiefs game and yes the Defense was playing tough and forced the 
Bills to kick the FG. The team that was scoring TD's and not FG's was the team that was going to win this one. It really looked
like Burrow matches up very well against that Defense.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bills board is discussing the actual game - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-03-2023, 07:18 PM