Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bills board is discussing the actual game
(01-03-2023, 07:38 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: It took them a lot of plays to get down the field the more Allen throws the better chance we got to pick it. I thought our D played well to start the game they are a high-powered O, so I expected them to move the ball specially one the first drive.

Yeah, that is what happens when you play an Offense like that. You are going to give up plays, but you just have to bend 
but not break in the end. Turnovers are going to come eventually with Allen, he can fumble it or throw an int at any time.

Need to tackle well and I bet we would start to slow down that run game once we figured them out. Not concerned about 
the play early from the Defense, in the end they held up and forced a FG. The Bills are going to move the ball on anybody.

(01-03-2023, 07:39 PM)Au165 Wrote: The Bills defense had no shot of stopping our offense. White gave up their two biggest plays of the game and that’s not a good sign considering he is arguably their best defensive player on the field last night.

Exactly, that wasn't a good sign for the Bills with one of their best Defensive players getting toasted right off the bat. I bet 
Burrow has one of his best games of his career if that game continues.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bills board is discussing the actual game - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-03-2023, 07:46 PM