Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Were Hurst and Hendrickson dirty?
(01-04-2023, 06:44 AM)michaelsean Wrote: There is some talk, completely unrelated to Hamlin, that that Hurst block and when Hendrickson rolled up on Allen were dirty. I know the plays they are talking about, but I don’t recall the replays. That’s not unusual as I am often participating in the game day thread. Hate to think either were dirty.

Let me understand this…..Higgins, Hurst and Hendrickson are all being called out for playing “dirty”. Ok, explain this, why when Higgins goes over the middle in the Pittsburgh game, gets speared by Micah Fitzgerald, and is hit so hard he gets a concussion but no one calls out the scumbag Steelers. I am tired of people calling out the Bengals for playing hard FUNDAMENTAL football while there are better examples of other players being cheap shot artist currently in the league and getting a free pass.

The Hamlin situation while unfortunate and one in a million chance of happening, did occur, it should by no means impact or taint the quality of fundamental football this team is playing. Calling these plays and players out for claims of dirty hits appears to be slanted against this team. This team is far from dirty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
We’re Hurst and Hendrickson dirty? - Bronxbengal - 01-04-2023, 09:02 AM